Monday 9 May 2011

Blog Award

I love being given awards for my blog. It's always nice to know that other people enjoy what I write about, so I was thrilled to bits to receive the Liebster Blog Award from Gail at Yankee Teapot. Thank you so much, Gail.


It also gives me a chance to pass the award on to some other blogs, and also to introduce you to some new blogs if you're not already familiar with them. The rules are that the award must be passed on to blogs with less than 100 followers, so the blogs I'd like to nominate are:-


Fizz Pop Bang Blog

Eight by Six Gardening Blog

I hope you enjoy the blogs as much as I do, and thank you once again, Gail.

12 comments:

  1. Congrats! I'll look forward to exploring the other blogs,

    Victoria xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your award.
    Thank you also for the comment you left on my last post. Your husband is very lucky to have you as you have been able to introduce him to the delights of a varied diet. Hope you son continues to enjoy food and find new things he likes too.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww congratulations, it's nice but not surprising though because your blog is always a great read! well done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your blog award, I love your blog. Thanks so much for mine. It's really nice to know you enjoy reading my blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A well deserved award! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Jo. You deserve an award, you do a great blog. Thank you for nominating me, I am thrilled. Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Well deserved!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for all your lovely comments, they're very much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jo thank you for my blog award, what a lovely thing to do. I'll add this to my blog tomorrow as I was going to do an update after I get back from a garden event in Kent x Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  10. You're welcome, Amanda. Looking forward to reading about the garden event.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your award Jo, I love both your blogs.
    Gill xx

    ReplyDelete